Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A mysterious place...

...called Ołobok. This is where I live. :) It's a village in lubuskie district, 8 kilometers far from famous Świebodzin... Nothing special really: one long street, about one thousand people, a few shops and a church built in eighteenth century, which you can see below. However, I like the place for its quiet atmosphere and fresh air that I miss most of the time when I am in Poznań. Despite this, I like Poznań too, especially people I know there :)  I live in "Jowita" dormitory near Kaopniera roundabout. The main advantage of the lcoation is that I can get anywhere realtively easily.

1 comment:

  1. There is something pleasant about the place's name, don't you think? Soft and cozy :) Home must be quite a contrast with Jowita, the noisiest place in the city!

    ReplyDelete